Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

All units are NOT 10-4, NZU 400 is NOT clear...

Recently, a lot of people I know have either entered into relationships, taken those relationships to the next level by becoming engaged, or decided to enter the religious life. Those are pretty big things in the lives of these people.


I am very happy for them, but sometimes I can't help feeling like the lone SSP unit that isn't cleared for Station ID. I wish 590 would just shout at me so I would finally be okay.


So yeah, Freshmen 2-Day retreat as this weekend. Lot's of fun! Good times and God times!

Praise Jesus now and forever

Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice, when life gives you paper cuts, take the paper, tear it into tiny pieces, lite the remaining pieces on fire, take the ashes and stamp them into a hive of angry beaver bees, and then sit back and laugh, because you have had the last laugh.

Comments:
Whenever you feel depressed, remember that Bobby is always more depressed than you are. He is eeyore to your winnie the poo. I was going to say your piglet, but if anything you are winnie the poo. Whoever you are, Not Tommy.
 
If you are the real Tommy, when is your birthday?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?