Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

What have I done?

Hello freinds and enemies.

It has come to my attention that I have not caught up to the world of blogging. So starting immediately...here i am!

You are welcome to comment on the thoughts and rambling that I may or may not decide to post. Just remember that we are here for me. No one really cares what you have to say. I am the boss your not. Also make sure you don't talk bad about the Dental school. They are a little touchy these days. So on a closing note I suppose thats all i have to say.

But before I go, let me leave you with widsom of Dr. Sydney Friedmen...

Ladies and gentlmen, take my advice, everyonce in a while, pull down your drawers and slide on the ice.

Thank you and goodnight

Comments:
This might be war
 
Hi I'm actually Tommy. I was deposed from my role of real Tommy and forced to take on the identity of Aaron. Don't believe what other people say about their Tommy-ness. They are liars. All of them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?