Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Once upon a time I was falling in love...

...Now I am only falling a part.


Well this is not entirely true. But I thought it would in fact be a catchy title for my blog this time. I hope everyone is doing well (all 4-5 of you [mostly Ryan Packer]) Which is fine since you guys know who you are and rock my world. Or throw rocks at it, depending on your mood.


So whats been up you ask in a collective inquiry? Well we are smack dab in the middle of Easter Day! That's right, Easter lasts 8 days in the Catholic Church. The early Christians knew how to party. I spent my Holy Week and Easter Sunday in Arizona. It was quite nice you may want to know, and unfortunately there were no mountain lions spotted by myself. There was a little white frog that jumped on my boot as I was walking and I screamed. It was pretty funny in the "I am a pansy" sort of way.


On the way back to Chicago, I picked up a book in the Tuscon International Airport by Humor columnist Dave Barry. Its called His money secrets. It is really quite funny. I've always enjoyed Dave Barry's writing style. He writes kinds of like I think. The complete randomness is the humor I admire and try to aspire to, and laugh my face off when it tickles me.

It is going to be a busy weekend. I have to work tonight for 10 hours and then tomorrow when 1400 of Marquette's finest are volunteering for Hunger Clean-Up 2006, I'll be getting paid for driving them places. I'll probably guilt trip myself into donating the wages from that day to some deserving charity, such as the Tommy likes pizza fund. But seriously its a good cause.

So I must leave now to prepare myself to help maintain the safety and security of Marquette's campus. I am sure there will be lots of drunk girls forgetting to put on all their clothes tonight, it tends to happen when its warm out!

Until next time...

Ladies and gentlemen take my advice...When the going gets tough, it means you probably haven't tried hard enough. If you think you have tried hard enough, you haven't. You don't really have the "winning" mindset of a champion. Why don't you just go cash in your kidney for some pocket change and buy some cheep beer? The most success you will experience today will not involve anything that you would call home to mom about. Maybe if you wanted her advice on how to get blood out of an ironing board. You disgust me you really do. You make me sick.

Comments:
I don't read your blog.
 
okay I do.
 
Get off your butt and post something. If I'm never going to see you in person, I might as well get to read about you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?