Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

I think I am out of bait...

Hey Folks

Just a quick update. I was thinking about it, and I think I pulled an "Oprah" this weekend. Or a Lance, whichever you prefer. It's a new saying I am trying to get started, it means making a big deal about telling people something incredibly obvious that they or everyone already knew.

I hope it catches on.

Anyways, the title of this blog, I went to confession today and this was something the priest told me. He asked me if I were out of bait. Hmm, I guess I should really take up fishing.

Anyways here are two pieces of advice since I kind of Jyped all ya'll last time.

Ladies and Gentlmen take my advice, when you come home to find the House T.V naked and spread out accross the floor, don't be surprised that when you come upstairs, Aaron Morey is doing the same thing.

or

Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice, Never under estimate my Jesus. You're telling me there's no hope, I am telling you you're wrong. He WILL be strong.

Please pray for the Kyrios squared weekend this weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?