Monday, August 07, 2006

 

"I want to go on Kyrios until I am as old as Tommy and Mike..."

I have recieved several complaints, mostly from myself that this blog has been a tadbit too serious lately. Which is fine because we are all friends here. So I've decided that we need to spice things up with the goal of making people laugh. One of the greatest joys and gifts I have been given in my life are my friends. They are pretty funny. And not all of them have blogs. So what I feel I should do is give all 3 of my readers a chance to better get to know me by doing light UNAUTHORIZED biographies of my friends. So this will be a reoccurring theme of some entries until I get bored or sued. So here we go. Let's start in alphabetical order of course.


Aaron Morey (1927-2005)

Aaron Michael Francis Danger Morey was born the son of a poor immigrant farmer in the southern part of Germany. Aaron was raised by his birth father, Sven Morey. Sven had one joy in his life, and that was his AM/FM raido. So he took those initials into consideration when naming the now infamous Aaron Morey.

Aaron Morey led a realtively normal life until abou the age of 3. By this time, Aaron Morey had already begun to hate Sven. He was very bitter that Sven was not rich enough to purchase Aaron Morey a Mac.

So Aaron Morey being the resourceful child that he was decided he was going to build his own Mac. Utilizing stolen scraps of metal from the airplane factory where he worked. He then decided he would disassemble the AM/FM radio that his father Sven valued so much after which he was named.

Sven returned home late one night from a hard day of selling snow cones at the local amusement park. Not having enough money to afford dinner, he was carrying a small squerrel that he had caught at the park earlier in the month and had saved for a rainy day.

Sven found Aaron Morey with the AM/FM radio scattered accross the room in little tiny pieces. Sven began to become very angry, at this point Aaron Morey was ready to make his own destiny. Having no formal training in Computer engineering Aaron Morey had accidentally built a small light saber. He then used it to vaperize Sven into tiny little pieces. I think he may have in fact turned into a duck.

From there Aaron Morey rose to power in Cuba. He reigned as supreme leader of Cuba for about 4 days before he got bored. By now he was ready to learn more about computers.

Which brings us to the present day. Aaron Morey is now studying to be a Computer God. He will create his own race of computers who will dedicate there hardrives and software to the Service of Aaron Morey's supreme will. Kind of scary.

He is currently working a robot that will defend him from monkeys that try to bite of human fingers.

This was kind of weird, maybe this will just be a new Aaron Morey show!

Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice, when trying to defend your religion of being made fun of by fat ex-magicians, don't encourage him to make fun of the Jews.

Comments:
Other than the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes, I found this very humorous and factual.
 
I like the title of the blog.. and yes i am in agreement with anonymous.. i believe that is the exact same life story Aaron Morey told us in our small group.....
 
What's said in small group stays in small group. Anonymous must be new to my writing style, the spelling and grammatical mistakes simply add me the humor. I assume it was Katie
 
Just because I'm anonymous doesn't mean I don't know where you sleep at night.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?