Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

If I had a little brown box to put my Jimmy in...

... I'd wrap it up and leave it at the doorsteps of the girl's night.

Megabonus points to any of you folks who remember that song, i mean the real song.

So that little title sums up my last night in Rockford a few days ago. A good time was had by all.

So the other night I had the privlige to dine out with my fellow supervisors from Student Safety Programs. We went to a little joint called Prime Quarter.

Here is my problem with this place. It is a "cook your own steak" joint. What a novel concept. I know many times Ive been sitting at home and thought to myself, "Gee I am too lazy to cook my own food. Let's go out for dinner. Wouldn't it be great to go out to dinner somewhere and be able to cook my own meal?"

I just don't understand. Doesn't that destroy the entire concept of going out to eat? Isn't the point of going out to eat to have someone else cook your food for you? I am not trying to reinstituite slavery or anything. But hey, I am paying for service. And then this place still assigns you a waitress. Who brought us drinks...once! Am I suppossed to tip her?

I don't know, it was a lot of added stress that I had to pay to experience. Well i didn't pay for it, the Department of Public Safety paid for it. I am no cook. What if i burn my face off. I burned ALL of my Texas toast everytime!!

Grrr, oh well. I am back baby! Freshmen move in tomrrow followed by 10 hours on night shift. 7:30a.m. -3a.m.

Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice if you find a big box on your doorstep and you think that Jimmy is in it, do not I repaeat DO NOT kick the box. Chances are that Jimmy is probably in it.

Comments:
That is mighty good advice
 
I updated my blog about the creepy spam.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?