Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

IN THE YEAR 2000 IN THE YEAR 2000

I've never done this before but here are my NFL postseason predictions. Now I am not even entirely sure that the following predicitons are possible but this is my guess based on the limited knowlege I have acquired from the Futuristic University College Knowledge.

NFC Championship game

Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys win

AFS Championship game

Colts at New England

New England Wins

SUPERBOWL Cowboys vs Patriots

Patriots win again

3 of the 4 teams I mentioned seem unstoppable and I truly believe the Packers are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the relatively weak NFC.

Patriots vs Colts is going to possibly be the greatest athletic competition since the Walls of Jericho came down.

Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, it would seem as if its better to be a young Tony Romo than an old Brett Favre, though I am not convinced of that yet.

Comments:
I feel like there is something missing from this post...
 
Amen Mr. Nelson! However, don't forget pittsburgh! They may end up surprising many this season.

....and once Chicago gets back on their feet, they'll make things very difficult for GB. Don't be fooled...just becsuse the Packers hit the ground running doesn't mean things will be easy. There will be (as there always are) a few surprise losses this season...I will admit though, that the Green Bay D is blowing my mind these days.
 
The public demands more posts.

Right, public?

Public (all at once): Yes!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?